Wishlist

This is space for feedback & suggestions regarding myNode.
SamTTe
Pleb

Wishlist

Post by SamTTe »

+ I like the centralized management from the Web Gui.

- I miss a LCD status screen
- I would like to see some sort of inexpensive multiuser/ cluster license later. I maybe considet to run up to three nodes

Atm I try to get one Raspberry p4 in a Geekworm X825-C8 chasis, fan on top, SSD 1TB drive at the bottom. Have to consider how to get a 3.5" display in later but there would be some space.

Nothing good out there in regards of modular cluster chasis up to maybe 5 Raspberry
Wiredancer
URL: https://lntxbot.com/@wiredancer

Re: Wishlist

Post by Wiredancer »

SamTTe wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 08:48 + I like the centralized management from the Web Gui.

- I miss a LCD status screen
- I would like to see some sort of inexpensive multiuser/ cluster license later. I maybe considet to run up to three nodes

Atm I try to get one Raspberry p4 in a Geekworm X825-C8 chasis, fan on top, SSD 1TB drive at the bottom. Have to consider how to get a 3.5" display in later but there would be some space.

Nothing good out there in regards of modular cluster chasis up to maybe 5 Raspberry
Hello and welcome!
Thank you for your feedback. I'm not sure if anything can be done about the LDC screen, but I think the idea with multi-licence is quite good. I'm still communicating with dev team to find the best way to keep them informed about suggestions from forum, but I will forward the feedback to them as soon as we establish best channel for sharing this info.
Did you find my post helpful?
Why not send me few sats?
:arrow: Get LN QR code.
Happy routing!
SamTTe
Pleb

Re: Wishlist

Post by SamTTe »

Thank you wiredancer,

the LCD screen I think is almost there. Starting page of MyNode already shows some cool information. This (and more maybe) just has to go to a screen. Maybe some more tiny info/read outs from bitcoin income/connections/peers or whatever is interesting to see on first look. The LCD screens are "3.5 and not realy expensive.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06X19 ... =psblog-21

Another LCD screen example from another node also attached.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-09-12 143006.jpg
Screenshot 2021-09-12 143006.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
touchscreen.jpg
touchscreen.jpg (153.55 KiB) Viewed 1129 times