Wishlist

This is space for feedback & suggestions regarding myNode.
SamTTe
Pleb

Wishlist

Post by SamTTe »

+ I like the centralized management from the Web Gui.

- I miss a LCD status screen
- I would like to see some sort of inexpensive multiuser/ cluster license later. I maybe considet to run up to three nodes

Atm I try to get one Raspberry p4 in a Geekworm X825-C8 chasis, fan on top, SSD 1TB drive at the bottom. Have to consider how to get a 3.5" display in later but there would be some space.

Nothing good out there in regards of modular cluster chasis up to maybe 5 Raspberry
Wiredancer
Seasoned Pleb
URL: https://zbd.gg/wiredancer

Re: Wishlist

Post by Wiredancer »

SamTTe wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 08:48 + I like the centralized management from the Web Gui.

- I miss a LCD status screen
- I would like to see some sort of inexpensive multiuser/ cluster license later. I maybe considet to run up to three nodes

Atm I try to get one Raspberry p4 in a Geekworm X825-C8 chasis, fan on top, SSD 1TB drive at the bottom. Have to consider how to get a 3.5" display in later but there would be some space.

Nothing good out there in regards of modular cluster chasis up to maybe 5 Raspberry
Hello and welcome!
Thank you for your feedback. I'm not sure if anything can be done about the LDC screen, but I think the idea with multi-licence is quite good. I'm still communicating with dev team to find the best way to keep them informed about suggestions from forum, but I will forward the feedback to them as soon as we establish best channel for sharing this info.
Did you find my post helpful?

Why not send me few sats?

Copy the invoice here.
SamTTe
Pleb

Re: Wishlist

Post by SamTTe »

Thank you wiredancer,

the LCD screen I think is almost there. Starting page of MyNode already shows some cool information. This (and more maybe) just has to go to a screen. Maybe some more tiny info/read outs from bitcoin income/connections/peers or whatever is interesting to see on first look. The LCD screens are "3.5 and not realy expensive.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06X19 ... =psblog-21

Another LCD screen example from another node also attached.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-09-12 143006.jpg
Screenshot 2021-09-12 143006.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 180 times
touchscreen.jpg
touchscreen.jpg (153.55 KiB) Viewed 180 times